Every time I think of the holiday season, it thrills me to bits, why? Because it is the time of the year when families and friends gather and create unforgettable memories together. Even though most of my friends and family live abroad and scattered around the states, I don’t just send my greetings through ecards. It’s nice to send a traditional card through the mail because it gives you a more intimate feel.
Sending real holiday cards is the perfect way to share your love and appreciation with them. It helps to reconnect and tells them that even though they are far away, they’re far from forgotten.
Anyway, while it’s enjoyable to receive Holiday cards, sending them out yourself can be tedious. That’s why I am so glad to have found www.basicinvite.com. It makes my life so much easier! They have a wide selection of cards to choose from, making it perfect for all occasions – the holiday season, weddings and birthdays. You can choose from their extensive catalog or customize it however you wish.
I like that it’s user-friendly and allows me to navigate smoothly from one sleek design to another. It amazes me how sturdy the card stock is, and I must say the quality is superb at an affordable price.
That being said, here are some few things why I decided to go with Basic Invite:
- They have almost unlimited color options with instant previews on their webpage. 180 variety of colors to choose from?! That’s a lot!! It’s also allowing you to change every element in the card exactly how you want it. Thus, setting them apart from other online stationery companies.
- They also have over 40 different colors of an envelope to choose from. Not only that, all their envelopes are peel and seal, so you don’t have to lick or wet the envelopes to seal!
- Another wonderful aspect of Basic Invite is their custom sample. They are one of the few stationery companies that allow you to order a printed sample of their actual cards before placing your final order. I think it’s a marvelous idea that you will be able to feel and see the quality.
- They also have a unique option that allows you to share a link on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social media to request your families and friends’ addresses. No more hassling to handwrite the address to every envelope because basic invite can do that for you! They will print the recipient address at no cost! It makes the mailing stand out more.
- Last but not least, they also have an option if you want to be extra fancy or bougie. You can add a gorgeous gold foil on your cards, or silver and rose gold too (my favorite!) Also you can choose flat or raised foil on their Invite’s foil designs.
Whether you only need a single card for a special occasion, or you need to place a bulk order, Basic Invite can help. Also, don’t miss their 15% discount going on right now! Here’s the coupon code 15FF51! Happy Holidays everyone and hope you can make your loved ones smile by sending your greetings in a very classic way.